I have never been a wallet guy, at the same time I don’t like the design flip over style wallet cases for iPhone that look like little notepads. I like aesthetically pleasing designs that still look like a simple iPhone case. This case solves my lack of wallet and the need to pay for items and flash an ID now and again.
Installing the case is very simple, the iPhone slides into the case very easily. But has never fell or popped out. Opening the switchback in also very easy. With the spec’d 3 credit cards there is room for them to slightly rattle around which would slowly drive me nuts. Which is where my drivers license comes in. With the 3 credit cards and ID I can access everything easily and quickly and not have to worry about anything falling out. The case is very slim and while in a pocket it feels very minimal. Access to the volume switch and controls are easy and straight forward and the same goes for the power switch. Protection, the leading edge around the glass good along with surprising corner cushioning.
Over all a well designed iPhone case with very good protection and high function with the hidden wallet.
- Easily fits 3 credit cards and an ID.
- Slim, compact simple design.
- Good corner protection.
- Everyday use has worn the soft touch finish off the corners.
Price – $39.99
Features and Tech Specs from Incipio.com
- Stealth rear compartment holds up to 3 credit cards or IDs and allows for easy docking
- Rugged co-molded design offers reliable drop protection in a sleek and slim profile
- Sturdy living hinge technology allows for long-lasting use of the rear compartment
- Include a thin, applicable protector for the rear of your device to shield against scuffing
- Drop tested 7 ft.
- Length 5.6 inches (142.24 mm)
- Width 2.75 inches (69.85 mm)
- Weight 0.09 lb (1.44 oz)
- Depth 0.54 inches (13.72 mm)